BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, April 12, 2009

i don't know the date so 2nd sat in boot

Dear Mom+dad+family
Sorry its only one letter i don't have a lot of time to do anything In fact this is my first free hour. But i am doing good. My body is fine except a couple soar parts. THE LETTERS HELP ALOT SO KEEP THEM COMING IT IS WRITTEN IN THE HEAD "LIGHTS TO LIGHTS CHOW TO CHOW SUNDAY TO SUNDAY". Its sad that from day one you are counting down how many days you hae left. Alot here sucks But alot is good. I eat good get some sleep. I got caught singing in the chow hall So i had to stand and sing the song in front of the platoon which would have been fine exept it was Redneck Women. So you get use to things fast here Eating fast screaming all the time. Marching and getting nalied and showering with 52 guys. But it has its fun parts. Im still waiting for them. lol. But yeah pray for my back It has been bugging me lately. well mom i can succesfully say i have quit chewing. Some of the traininer here is tuff. We hit each cause it builds up muscle some strange things, I have done some things i never thought could have done. Climbed a rope marched for hours, and an absitcle course that looked impossible i did ireally hope you all can make it down i have alot here i want to show you. well i got to run please write mre it HELPS i will try to write as much as i can i miss you all and love you and i know i am doing the right thing I love you all Love Bud

0 comments: